Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Won The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

Thank you so much to Planet Weidknecht for this award!


In receiving this award, I am to thank the person giving me the award, tell you seven facts about myself, and then pass the award on to other bloggers.

My facts:
1. I have a handsome baby boy
2. I love chocolate
3. I just started using cloth diapers (part time)
4. I have been with my husband for 7 years( married for 1 1/2 years)
5. I love video games.
6. I am shy
7. I love entering giveaways

I will be awarding the bloggers I feel deserve attention.







Share

4 comments:

  1. Following from MSA!
    http://andthelittleonestoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks so much for the award! Loving your blog -- it's really hard for me to keep track of all the giveaways that I might be interested in entering. Now I can just check your blog! Cute blog name too hehe! :) ~Sarah http://whereeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you via GFC.

    ReplyDelete